Tonight was great! We finally were able to hold Gavin after 6 days of being in the NICU. Gavin seems to be getting stronger everyday. Tomorrow, Dr. Jay thought that maybe they would try feeding Gavin. We will let you know how it goes.
Wow those pictures are awesome!!! Gavin gets to have his wonderful mommy & daddy hold him! I bet he loved that :) Keep on Fighting Gavin you are doing great! You too mom & Dad! Andrea
Garrett and I are so excited about our growing family. We got our dog Lexie last February and we love her so much! We are expecting our first baby on February 4th!
Wow!! He looks so comfy and cozy in your arms! That is great to see. Way to go Gavin!! Auntie Missy
ReplyDeleteWow those pictures are awesome!!! Gavin gets to have his wonderful mommy & daddy hold him! I bet he loved that :) Keep on Fighting Gavin you are doing great! You too mom & Dad!
ReplyDeleteAndrea
That is totally awesome you guys!! I bet it felt great to be able to cuddle with him finally after all these days. He is such a cutie. :)
ReplyDeleteLove
Tammy & Marc