Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Gavin is Finally Home!!!!




After what seemed like the longest day ever, Gavin was finally discharged from the NICU at 6:00 pm today! Lexie was so excited to meet the newest addition to our family!

12 comments:

  1. YEAH!!!! We are so happy that he is finally home. I'm sure you guys are extremely exited to have him all to yourself!!! Did Lexie enjoy meeting Gavin?

    Talk to you soon! Auntie Missy and Uncle Jeff

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great that you are home, Gavin! I am sure that Lexie is wondering what that noise is! What a wonderful picture of all of you! May you have a good evening and all will go well. Lotsa love, Grandpa and Grandma Lee

    ReplyDelete
  3. YEA!!! Glad to hear that you are all home! That is such a great feeling I am sure!
    Love the family picture!!
    Love,
    Tracy, Brian, Isaac & Emilea

    ReplyDelete
  4. We are so happy for all of you! I love the pictures you posted tonight - what a gorgeous family! Gavin looks so big since I saw him last week.
    The boys say "hi and they can't wait to see all of you".
    Love, Uncle James, Auntie Mel, Luc, Eric & Isaac

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aren't you just the cutest family;) We are so happy that Gavin was able to come home. Thanks for the blog, it was so nice to know how everyone was doing. Please let us know if you need anything. Enjoy your beautiful baby boy.
    Love,
    Leah, Brent, and Janelle

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah!!! That's awesome he is finally home! You all look so wonderful and happy! Glad you are home Gavin ;)
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  7. YIPEE!!! What a little pumpkin! I can't wait to see him! I LOVE those big eyes & cheeks and can't wait to give them a squeeze!!! Loved the latest pictures too!

    Good Luck on your first night at home as a family. Remember to cuddle him lots, and enjoy every minute of it!!!

    Take Care!

    Love ~ Uncle Cole, Auntie Holly & Cousin Braxton

    ReplyDelete
  8. YAY!!!!!!!!! I am so happy for you two. I bet it is the best feeling to have him with you at home. I am sure that Lexie is so excitied being that she also has been waiting for his arrival. Congrats and miss you!!!
    Love Lacey

    ReplyDelete
  9. We are so happy that you could finally bring Gavin home. He sure looks like a cute baby. We are anxious to see him.

    John and Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is great!! Enjoy your first evening home and remember it always! Welcome home Gavin!!

    Love
    Tammy & Marc

    ReplyDelete
  11. GOD BLESS! POWER OF PRAYER AT WORK!!! So glad to see all of at home - you can just see in your smiling faces how happy you are that this day has finally come. Hope everything went well for you last night and that you are just taking the time to enjoy having your son home with you - holding, cuddling, loving just being mom and dad! One of these days I will just have to come hold to but it will be hard for me to leave - love babies like your great aunt Thyra! Love to all - Kim and Randy Hulm

    ReplyDelete
  12. I am so happy that Gavin is now home! I have been thinking of you all non-stop and seeing you get to bring him home brought tears to my eyes! There is nothing better then bringing home a BEAUTIFUL baby home. Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete