Thursday, February 5, 2009

Thursday, February 5th, 2009


We went to see Gavin this morning and were happy to see that he no longer needed the oxygen through his nose. He has been breathing on his own and is doing very well. His calcium levels were back up where they are supposed to be so that is also good news. Hopefully Dr. Cramer will come by soon to look at the polyps with his scope. That might happen this afternoon or sometime tomorrow. This afternoon, Gavin was wide awake and it was fun to play with him. He was staring at us and making funny faces.

8 comments:

  1. That is awesome you guys!! Gavin is so precious. :) Life is such a gift!!! Enjoy him. Love Tammy & Marc

    ReplyDelete
  2. What great progress! What a little trooper. He will be home in no time!
    Try and get some rest! Take Care, we are all thinking and praying for you everyday!
    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great picture of our grandson! He looks great and we are so happy that he is doing better. Thoughts and prayers are with you the both of you and Gavin. Love Grandpa and Grandma Lee

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is such a little cutie!! We are so glad that he is doing so well! Aunt Carolyn & Uncle Orin are here & he is their prayers & they can't wait to see him!!
    Love,
    Tracy, Brian, Isaac & Emilea Auntie Carolyn & Uncle Orin too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are glad to hear he is doing so well. He sure is cute. I am sure he will be going home soon with you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It makes me feel really good to know that the "little gretzky" is getting better. The Ross Rangers send their thoughts and prayers to Gavin and your whole family. I can't wait to meet him and see all of you again.

    Always
    #99 E. Rice

    ReplyDelete
  7. Way to go Gavin!!! You are improving with leaps & bounds!

    I LOVE your most recent picture...you are so adorable!!! I'm so lucky to have my 5th handsome nephew!

    And, I can't forget to tell you that Cole says he is Garrett ALL over! (Don't worry Cilla, I'm still not seeing it, but Cole is sure he looks like his daddy!!!)

    Take Care and keep up the AWESOME progress!

    Love ~ Auntie Holly, Uncle Cole & Cousin Braxton

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for sharing your blog on Gavin. Congratulations and want you to know we are so happy he is doing well. I know you are anxious to get him home. Our prayers are with you
    Marilyn and Gary

    ReplyDelete