Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Hey everyone, Gavin here.....

I am now 4 1/2 months old and doing great! I started sleeping through some of the nights in the last couple of weeks. Mom and Dad were pretty happy about that. Personally, I liked that 3am bottle. Oh well, mom says I need lots of sleep so I can keep growing. My nasal polyps are doing good, I have been off my medicine for a month now. Here is what I have been up to this last week.....

Why didn't someone tell me
sooner about these feet I have!













I like to hang out in my crib and
look at that cute baby in the mirror.












I can't wait to get big and play with
my cousin Braxton...I hope I can keep
up with him











Thanks Grandma Lee
for the outfit!













Grandpa Gary came to visit,
we have so much fun playing together!











2 comments:

  1. He is so adorable!! And very tall! Glad to hear he is sleeping through the night some nights, I'm very jealous and hope to be sleeping through the night soon too!! Any tips??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures of you,Gavin. I bet you are keeping, mom,dad and Lexie busy now that you are chewing on everything. Kisses and hugs-Grandma and Grandpa Lee

    ReplyDelete