I can't believe he is already a month old. He is growing fast...he is now 11 lbs and 4 oz. He loves being on his tummy during tummy time. Lexie and Gavin both love to nap in Daddy's lap.
He is Adorable! Wow Already a month old! What a good little boy! I hope you guys are enjoying every minute with him. As you know it goes too fast! We have to get together and see that little man soon! Andrea
Garrett and I are so excited about our growing family. We got our dog Lexie last February and we love her so much! We are expecting our first baby on February 4th!
He is Adorable! Wow Already a month old! What a good little boy! I hope you guys are enjoying every minute with him. As you know it goes too fast! We have to get together and see that little man soon!
ReplyDeleteAndrea